few notes from today’s ride:
1. pay extra attention to where you leave your bike on the weekend before thanksgiving holiday. if it isn’t nailed down, the angry shoppers will think it’s for sale.
2. watch as much family guy as possible if you plan to have a conversation with mike-the-teach.
3. consult your doctor if erection lasts for 4 hours or more after seeing fender eyelets on a beautifully painted steel fork.
4. don’t render your opinion about barry bonds to goody.
5. start a petition to ban robert from the regular ride.
still need more proof that every single cycling body organization a political crap-fest?